Kosedo patterns are developed with the curvy body in mind. The size chart is unique as we don’t grade up from a small size 6 to a 24 us. We grade in small groups of 5 sizes. We always sample and fit the middle size of each group and grade up and down only 2 sizes. This means that at the moment we have 3 block sizes.
Developing patterns like this achieves a better fit as we can make adjustments according to the size groups instead of having consistent and standard grading. Our aim is to have patterns that are both size inclusive and adjustable to your individual needs.
Taking your measurements
Getting your measurements right is so important, you may want to get a friend to help you take these and always redo your measurements for each garment.
size chart below.
A. High bust: Measure the high bust circumference directly under the arms, across the back and above the bust.
B. Bust: Measure your bust across the fullest part. Measure on top of your bra and keep tape measure straight.
C. Waist: Measure against your skin around the narrowest section of your waist.
D. Hip: Measure your hips at the widest part on top of your underwear. The widest part can also be the top of your thigh. Because of the design of the dress this measurement is for reference only.
Choosing your size:
1. Compare your High bust circumference to the body measurement table. Choose the size that fit your high bust measurement best. If you fit in-between sizes, choose the biggest size.
2. Measure your bust circumference around the fullest part of the bust Determine if you should use the small, medium, full bust front pieces.
3. Following the size chosen according to the high bust choose Small, Medium or Full bust under the same size(column).
4. Measure your waist measurement and compare to the table. If your measurements is a different size you have to grade between sizes.
5. Measure your hip measurement and compare to the table. If your measurements is a different size you have to grade between sizes.
If your bust measurement is in-between sizes select the smaller bust size. Refer to the finished garment to compare measurements.